Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/05/09

For Everyone Fighting the Battle of An Eating Disorder

After years of abusing my body through laxatives to begin with then other forms of eating disorders I am now in a place of feeling respect and peace within me.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY DONT FEEL YOU WILL NEVER FEEL ''''NORMAL'''' ITS JUST PART OF THE JOURNEY THERE IS HOPE THERE IS ALWAYS FAITH AND YOU WILL BE STRONG AND TAKE THAT FIRST STEP IN LOVING YOURSELF AND KNOWING YOU DESERVE BETTER.

For the first time in years I love cooking and eating and dont obsess about food it doesnt control me anymore. I never thought I would reach that day.... But it happened and it can for you 2.

Dont wait till you thin till you happy start feeling happy now otherwise you might look back and missed out on the best years of your life. Find Happiness within.

If you disgusted with your body and yourself due to abuse learn to love yourself, that you were not to blame and that you can heal inside and learn to embrace the person inside of you.

Thanks for a re-assuring message of hope and optimism.

3
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/05/10

Goodone .... glad it helped.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Goodone | 2011/05/10

Thanks Kasandra - I needed to hear / read this today - well done and thanks for sharing.

Reply to Goodone