For CS

I' m actaully streight as I' m maried with children although I struggle with orgasm when with my partner cause I start thinking of the lesbian porn and get the feeling just to not reach it as soon as I think that it won' t have my mother' s appoval and then I have all this corncern from my partner if it worked as sometimes I lie and sometimes I just tell him I' ll rather want to pleasure him. But if I mastrubate I never struggle as it doesn' t feel like cheating with wrong thoughts so what can I do to rid this guilt?

There can be many reasons why some folks at times have difficulty reaching orgasm, including an effect of all sorts of drugs, or of stress or depression. You never need your mother's approval to have an orgasm, or to lead the sort of life you have chosen. I think your struggles with guilt suggest you seriously need to see a shrink / counsellor to sort out the negative and unhelpful assmptions you are carrying with you, and free yourself to enjoy life more readily

Posted by: TT | 2009-07-25

Can one really tell when your girlfriend is lesbian or has latent lesbianism. I supect my g/friiend is that way. When she befriends a woman, they become very, very close and call each other evryday but before u know it they become " enemies"  and she starts saying all these negative things about her " friend" . This happned with three of the friends. The first one she stopped talking to her because at the last minute, at least that' s the story she tells me, her friiend decided to go sumwhere with her boyfriend instead of coming to her party. She also seems to enjoy clitoral stimulation and BJ than actual penetration and she is unwilling to give a BJ in return.

Reply to TT