Question
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/07/31

For CS

Dear CS
I' ve been out of touch - so sorry to hear about your mom' s passing.

On the cat front, I have 2 males, 2 females - they all fart when they feel like it! One eats sweetcorn off the cob, another will just about fight me for my yogurt and one will steal peas off the table if you don' t cover them. One watches TV. I hardly ever drink (because of all the meds I take) but I would imagine beer would taste pretty good to a cat! You' d have to keep it to a minimum - it wouldn' t do for a psychiatrist to be enabling an alcoholic cat... :)

Wish you all the best :)
Kay

Thanks for your nice message, K ! Yes they have idiosyncratic tastes, don't they. Megamoggy ( the predecessor to the curreny Minimoggy ) was fond of strawberries and other fruit ; this one likes bread -- even a dried bread crust, and one has to be sure to place the loaf out of reach, or she'll much it through the wrapping !
And of course cats are masterly at inducing you to become an enabler, aren't they ?