Question
Posted by: Mulla | 2010-02-06

for child only

Doctors told me I can not produce child. My wife needed child of her own. I convinced her to have sex with my friend. Now She is pregnant, Me and my wife both are happy.
i am worried how long my happyness will last. Sometimes I recollect the moaning, kissing sound of my wife during sex with my friend in the nest room.

Children should only be conceived by a couple who really want them, to love them and bring them up and help them through life - not because a man or woman wants to prove themselves fertile. This is an awful attempt to solve a problem which was probably the wrong problem. YOu both should then, and should now, get into proper skilled counselling, to work out the complications you have now caused yourselves, with possible negative consequences for the child.
I doubt that simple happiness will last. Will she never again think of having sex with this other guy ? Will you still be able to keep him as a friend, remembering what happened and those nolises from the next room ? Will you really never fel jealous, and perhaps bring it up when you and your wife argue about things, as all couples do ?
And when and how would you explain all of this to the child ?

3
Posted by: Lisa | 2010-02-07

Wow I can' t believe you made such a decision when this days u can buy sperm and just get inseminated. Sorry you had to go thru that. I wonder how you guys come to such a decision. And did your wife just said Yes when you suggested...wow!! it' s surprising. I think you should take CS advice go seek counseling. Good Luck to you!!

Reply to Lisa

Posted by: Maria | 2010-02-06

Are you for real? Have you not heard of artificial insemination? I suggest you go for therapy, both of you, as this is a really difficult situation you got yourself into and now there will be a baby who didn' t ask to be conceived this way.

Reply to Maria