Question
Posted by: jeanne | 2009/07/20

foot/leg cramps

Hi, I experience cramping which causes my toes to pull towards my instep (almost as if the tendon is shortening) and I have to push them and hold them down otherwise the cramp continues into my ankle joint and then up the FRONT of my leg.

dear Jeanne
This can sometimes be caused by overexertion ( like walking on high heels the whole day) or due to low calcium or magnesium. It may help to stretch the legs - stand with your hands against the wall and your feet away from the wall - step back with one leg, bend the other knee and stretch the leg. Take Calcium and magnesium combination supplement