Posted by: Feetfirst | 2009-06-09

Foot sole

I have a few small, white, bumps on the sole of my foot. Not sure what they are? They are not sore, a bit sensitive after using a pumice on them, no puss like a pimple or anything, actually quite hard.

What could they be and how do I treat them, please?

Thanks! FF

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Feetfirst

It is quite hard to diagnose skin conditions on the foot without actually seeing them. What you have described could be a number of different conditions. The most likely explanation is that the are corns which are concentrated areas of hard skin. I would not worry about them unless they start to cause pain in which case I would visit a podiatrist or dermatologist.

Posted by: Santi | 2009-06-14

Husband has spur on left sole very painful is their any alternative treatment and is surgery sucessfull.

Reply to Santi
Posted by: santi | 2009-06-14

mom 65 diagonised with tb in bones, soles of feet &  shoulders extremely painful please more info

Reply to santi