Posted by: Cyborg | 2009-03-11

Foot " fungus" 

Hi, I visited the Valley of Waves at Sun City about 6 months ago. I picked up something on mu big toe on my left foot on the inside. it does not itch, burn or fee sore. However, it causes blistes on the inside of the toe and then runs somewhat under the foot as well. It does not spread further than this. I have used Mycospor and cortisone based salve. This only controls it. As soon as I slip applying this it starts again. What can I do?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Cyborg

The best remedy I've come across for a fungal skin infection is Lamisil Once. Its a once off application that will clear up just about any fungal infection and lasts for about 3 months. If it does not work its best that you consult a dermatologist.

Posted by: Cyborg | 2009-03-24

I used it and it did not work well. As soon as you stop the usage it returns. I am now using bactroban and this seems to be working. I just do not know what will happen if I stop using it.

Reply to Cyborg