Question
Posted by: judy | 2012/08/01

foot problems

At 62 years old I still can''t get to the bottom of evening approaching and my toes turn red, burn and become unbearable to stand

Expert ImagePodiatrist

It is difficult to make a diagnosis or suggest treatment to your problem as a physical assessment would be necessary. There are various medical conditions that could contribute. I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist. www.podiatrist.co.za 0861 100 249

4
Posted by: Annetjie | 2012/08/11

granddaughter (10) has inflammation on outside of right foot, especially when doing exercise.

Reply to Annetjie
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/08/02

Reply to podiatrist
Posted by: joyce mvimbi | 2012/08/01

i am a 57years old lady.i have a problem of burning feet and heels everv morning for 15-30mins strugling to walk then after 30mins is gone even if i sit for too long,i feel this pain ,then it disapears

Reply to joyce mvimbi
Posted by: neville | 2012/08/01

my foot burns only at night and my body becomes very hot and sweat for at least for two hours and i become fine

Reply to neville