Question
Posted by: Molly | 2011/04/08

Foot Problems

The weirdest thing happened to my foot yesterday
I am diabetic and yesterday afternoon, my in step starting itching. A terrible itch. The whole bottom of my foot was actually itching. Next best thing it feels swollen, I can feel it, but can''t see it. And it was so warm with slight pain, even this morning it''s the same. What could this be. Thank You

Molly

It is possible that it is a neuropathic pain/sensation due to your diabetes. Consult your doctor for an examination, to exclude a Candida infection.

2
Posted by: Natasha | 2011/04/08

My son''s feet is flat and the 1have a bridges i saw it now that he is almost 3years of age what must i do. Thank you natasha

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: Natasha | 2011/04/08

1foot flat 1foot bridged

Reply to Natasha