Question
Posted by: CJS | 2008/08/18

foot problems

My husband is 30 and suffers of diabetes. He has very bad foot problems. When he wakes up he is unable to walk flat on his feet, he walks on his heels. He had very bad pain last week and it just dissapeared after a few days.

Any advice please?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear CJS

Pain under the feet, especially when getting up in the morning could be a condition known as plantar fasciitis. This is a very common foot condition and is probably not related to your husband's diabetes. The Health24 website has further information about causes and treatments in the Feet section.

1
Posted by: CJS | 2008/08/21

Thanks for the advice.

I will look this information up...

Reply to CJS