Question
Posted by: gina | 2008/09/03

Foot problems - 12yr old

My 12yr old Daughter has a bump on the outside of her left foot. I took her to my GP. He said that she is flat footed and then he said she should have an x-ray to make sure their is no fracture. If all clear he recommends that she she an Orthotist. She is also suffers with pain between her toes. Looks like small corns/calouses????My question is...... Should I send her to a podiatrist and let him have a look? Or do I go for x-rays and then go see an Orthotist.

Dear Gina

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you have x-rays done and make an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon.

Kind regards