Question
Posted by: Val Justus | 2011/09/25

Foot pain and calf pain

A few years ago I broke a bone of my toe. I walked around for nealry three weeks before seeing the doc. I was in a cast for three months. The pain has never really gone away. A few days ago my foot was giving me endless pain and yesterday as I was walking I felt a terar in my calf muscle, which has led to painful walking. There are no outward signs of anything being wrong. Should I just take pain killers or should I see my doc?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

you should clearly see your doctor to determine if the bone has united and/or if you have a new injury to your calf muscle