Question
Posted by: S | 2010-06-29

FOOT ODOUR

I HAVE A BAD FOOT ODOUR PROBLEM. I USE FOOT POWDER TO GET RID OF THE BAD SMELL FROM MY FOOT BUT IT DOES NOT HELP. EVEN IF I WEAR NEW SHOES OR SANDALS MY FOOT STILL STINKS AND THE SMELL DESTRUCTS THOSE WHO ARE NEXT TO ME AS I CAN SEE WHEN THEY HOLD THEIR NOSES. PLEASE HELP ME! I DO NOT EVEN LIKE THE SMELL MYSELF. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TELL ME SO THAT I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE AFTER USING WHAT YOU SUGGEST. THANK YOU!1

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to go onto a cleansing program. This is best done under the supervision and guidance of a naturopath or homoeopath. You can try Sulphur 30ch as a homeopathic remedy as well. Make sure you have 2 liters of pure water as well.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za