Question
Posted by: Antionette Mac Queen | 2010/05/09

Foot injury, feet

About 18 years ago I was at work and were working with a giant giolotene. There was an accident and the gilotene felt on my bridge of my foot. It cut trough all the musles and stopped just before the bone. I was lucky but now my foot gives e problems. Can it still be of the accident. My foot is reallly saw especially when its cold? Please give me some advice?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

It could be due to the previous injury - you may now have arthritic changes in the joints between the bones of the foot- you will need an X-ray to determine the problem

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/05/16

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum