Question
Posted by: ann | 2010/01/14

Foot injury

I have injured my foot (plantar fasciitis) - is there anything I can do to relieve pain while I wait for it to heal, I don' t really want to take handfuls of anti-inflammatories.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Ann,
Assuming you have a correct diagnosis for plantar fasciitis. Try the following:
Air soled shoes and Heel raise to take the strain off the fascia. You could try wearing shoes with a heel. I would highly recommend you visit your local osteopath to increase mobility in other related areas and therefore help speed recovery. For more vinformation on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

2
Posted by: Steedgeessera | 2011/02/11

Reply to Steedgeessera
Posted by: osteopath | 2010/01/14

Hello Ann,

Reply to osteopath