Posted by: Jeanne | 2009-07-20

foot cramps

I am 60yr F. I get cramps in my toes causing them to pull towards my instep. I have to push and hold them down otherwise cramps continue into my ankle and up FRONT of my leg. I take slowK daily and B-Cal-Mag.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Jeanne

This is a fairly common problem, it seems you are doing the right thing by taking those medications. The only thing I would add is that you stretch the muscles of the lower leg regularly and try to wear shoes without too much heel.

Posted by: Claudia | 2009-07-20

About 2 mths ago small toe went numb, followed by nex toe and now the third toe is numb. Not losing colour, but annoying when touching bed etc.

Reply to Claudia

I would also recommend that you take plain mag .. (either slow mag or FoodState Mag Complex) .... and your diet would have to be looked at too ... minimise coffees, sugar &  starch :-)