Question
Posted by: jacky | 2010/08/29

foodstate

what is meant by " foodstate"  products? what is the difference between this and other vitamins

Dear Jacky
As far as I know, 'foodstate' is a term registered by the company in question to describe the nutrients added to their vitamins and minerals. If you check out some of the other food supplements in your local chemist, esp the sport supplements, you will see that many of them have this kind of word like 'macro-complex' etc as part of their ingredients list and their advertising. I personally do not think that there is a difference between the vitamins in these products and other vitamin supplements.

1

Dear Jacky