Foods that glow in the dark

which is better or healthier the shaved or the smoked turkey/chicken at WW? i know smoked products are bad so would the shaved be a bit better?
Also my kids love hotdogs on wholewheat rolls, is the white chicken viennas a better option than the pink ones? i believe foods that glow i.e. pink colored are bad news so was wondering about the whitish chicken viennas?

Dear Foods that glow in the dark
Although eating smoked meats is linked to a higher incidence of cancer, modest use in small quantities as part of a balanced diet should not be harmful. If by the 'shaved' turkey/chicken you mean thinly sliced, then this would be a better option. I am personally also not in favour of violently coloured viennas, so why don't you use viennas that have no colouring? Buy them from a good German butcher and you should obtain a good product which is also pleasant to eat. Once again, using them in moderation is not harmful. And the children can colour them bright red with good quality tomato sauce (without preservatives, colourants and flavourants), as tomato sauce is an excellent source of lycopene, a nutrient that protects us against cancer.