Question
Posted by: Mo | 2011/09/06

Food types

Good day

I just wanted to know, if a person is blood group O and wants to loose weight, which are the relevant food types that one can eat?

Dear Mo
I must admit that I am not in favour of these blood diets and therefore do not have the details of which foods they suggest are 'bad' or 'good'. I do not think that the blood diets are based on sound scientific principles. It is easier and more balanced to use a low-fat diet and exercise to lose weight. Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for examples of various slimming diets.

1

Dear Mo