Question
Posted by: Catlover | 2010/09/14

Food transition

Hi, Doc

My cat is turning 4 months in a months time.

I know that moving from baby cat to kitten food must be done 80% to 20% for 10 days, then 50% to 50% for 10 days and then 20% baby and 80% kitten food - is this correct?

And when can I start with the transition, only when my cat turns 4 months old on the dot, or can I start already so that when he is actually 4 months, he is used to the kitten food?

Many thanks for your help

Hi Catlover

Please follow the manufacturers recommendations as I am not familiar with this product. I see no reason why you cannot change the diet at any stage around 4 months.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/09/14

Hi Catlover

Reply to CyberVet