Question
Posted by: RT | 2012/07/18

Food the boss of me

I need help. I have tried every diet you can think of and nothing last longer than 2 weeks.

It feels like i''m in charge of every aspect in my life expect what i put in my mouth.

I crave nice food. And make myself sick when i try to eat health. I''m doing good @ work and i have a loving and paciant husband but i can not tell my brain that you will not eat choclates.

Please give me advise? I need to loose the weight! I''m scared i will not see my kids grow up.

Diets alone usually dont work well, or they work for a while and then stop working. It'd be best to see a psychologist who can ofer Cogniotive-behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) a form of counselling, which can help you regain control of this and maybe other aspects of your life. You sound well motivated. Meanwhile, work with your husband's help, to ensure that there are no chocolates and whatever else you binge on, in the house, and a supply of healthier alternatives for snacks, like veg and fruit.

2
Posted by: Lucifer | 2012/07/20

@ RT

Eat chocolates. Don''t worry...dying is not so bad...

At least you will see me in Hell.

Have a nice fattening day

Lucifer

Reply to Lucifer