Question
Posted by: KL | 2011/01/13

food safety

hi there. Just wanted to find out if it is safe to eat food prepared by someone who had a stomach bug almost 2 weeks ago. A colleague at work is planning on preparing a curry for the team to share tomorrow for lunch- but i have just found out she had viral gastro two weeks ago -is this safe/recommended? I dont know how to get out of this, if it is unsafe. I cant quite tell her thats she may still be contagious. Pls help!

Hallo KL
If she does not have any symptoms anymore, it is probably safe. You can also take a dose probiotics just before lunch as extra precaution.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/13

Hallo KL
dr Bets