Question
Posted by: shellz | 2012-01-19

Food Poisoning

Hi Doc,

I went to a local restaurant on monday night consumed a grilled chicken burger, Spinach and Pumpkin that was supposed to be hot veg but it was pretty luke warm to cold when i got it, i consumed this at approx 19h15 at 00h30 on Tuesday morning i woke up felt very ill and started vomiting, this continued until 03h30 am i then was taken to the er to stop the vomiting as i couldnt walk i was so weak. I was diagnosed with food poisoning, i am totally fine today but my body was extremly sore for the whole of tuesday like i had been beaten up.

What are the legislations about food poisoning can i complain to someone?

Shelz

You definately did contract food poisoning, due to poor preparation and reheating of the food that was served. Consult your directory for your local health inspector to complain.