Posted by: Worried | 2009-03-09

Food poisoning

My husband started feeling very sick around 10 days ago. He said it felt alot like food poisoning, so the Doctor diognosed him with food poisoning without checking him. My husband was not vomiting neither did he have a runny tummy. He purly had cramps and a high fever. A week ago he started complaining about extreem pain in his chest on the right hand side just below his breast.... this is also accompanied with high fever. We have already done a hepatites A/B test which came out normal. I am really worried and need advise on what to do next.

Please help.

Your husband will have to consult his doctor for a full examination, as well as blood tests and a chest x-ray. Especially in the light of his high fever and chest pain, you will have to make a clear diagnosis to the cause of his symptoms.