Posted by: Tammy | 2009-10-08

Food Menu

Thank you Diet Doc for answering my prev question. I just have another one for you.

I really do not like eating cereal in the morning, so what I have done was swop my lunch with breakfast. For example for bfast this morning I hade hake fish and for luch I will have All Bran Flakes and for supper I will have some green salad.
Will this still help me to loose the weight?

Dear Tammy
There is no rule that says humans must eat cereals for breakfast and other foods for lunch. You can swap the foods in your diet around as it suits you, just keep in mind my recommendation about the use of low-fat or fat-free dairy products (for example have some fat-free cottage cheese as one of your 3-A-Day dairy servings with that green salad at supper).