Question
Posted by: gdj | 2010/05/28

Food intorance

I live on the east rand, looking for a doctor/specialist, who can help me with a eating plan and also some test.
i am currently not eating dairy(no milk/cheese/eggs/yogurt), wheat(flour, bread,pasta),fruit(non) or any fruit juice.

thx

Dear GDJ
Please consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) as soon as possible. The dietitian will assess your food intolerances and help you with a specific diet prescription. She/he will also advise if you need to take vitamin and mineral supplements to prevent the deficiencies you will develop if you cut out all these foods.

1

Dear GDJ