Question

Food Intollerance

Please help. 5 year old daxie with meat AND veg intollerance. Already spent in excess of R4000 at vet. Gets symptoms of Bloat if eaten any of the above. Comes out in hives (big bumps). Will then eat grass until he' s sick to bring up food. Vet has given him cortisone shot but only lasts about 24 hrs. Also currently on the doggie version of Gaviscon. Tried pasta, all forms of meat, rice, even purity veg that is gluten free etc. At our wits end here. Please help. Desperate. Thank you

Dear Anonymous

Best is to seek the advice of a vet experst in this field. Ask your vet for a referral.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-27

I' d be consulting a veterinary specialist, if I were you. Your vet must be able to refer you to one.

Reply to Chill

Are you giving him raw or cooked meat??? and what meat??