Posted by: mummy | 2008-12-01

Food craving

Hi Doc, i' m only 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant, i' m not craving for sugary food , like cakes, chocolate,biscuits, sweets etc because of the pregnancy, but i used to eat all this kind of sweet food before i was pregnant,

Please advice me on what more to eat now coz i start loosing appetite, please i need a list of what i can eat coz i only enjoy eating lettuce with cucumber, wheatbix, oats, apples, pears, peaches, green leafy vegetables, juice but not too sweet, boiled eggs, drinking milk, please can anyone add on this list of what a pregnant woman must eat.thanks

What you are eating is fine. Add some meat, fish or chicken though.

Posted by: Azzy | 2008-12-01

I dont think that you should worry too much. I used to also eat sugary stuff but now am more healthier . I think maybe it is what the baby wants ?

Reply to Azzy