Question

Food and the right diet issues  -)

Need info on vegeterian wheat free diet - am 33 moderate active, single mum so budget restricted BIG TIME :-))

Dear Food & Right Diet
I do not have a wheat-free vegetarian diet for you on this Website, but you can click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do searches with "Vegetarian diet" and "Wheat allergy" to read up on both subjects. Ideally I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), so that she/he can work out a balanced vegetarian diet for you that avoids all wheaten products (this is quite difficult to achieve).