Question
Posted by: Sandra Hedges | 2008/07/15

Food and supplements for specific diseas

Dear Madam

Please can you tell me what foods and other supplements you would recommend for people with each of the following conditions:
Cancer
Diabetes Type II
Preganancy - firsts trimester
Osteoporosis
Epilepsy
Infections of the foot - Athlete's foot, etc.
Deep vein thrombosis
Phlebitis
Infections such as flu, cold

Thank you!!

Dear Sandra
If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and do searches with the various diseases and conditions you list you will find answers to most of your questions. I do not have any recommendations for athlete's foot which needs to be treated medically with antifungals. The cause of deep vein thrombosis also needs to be diagnosed and treated according to the cause. The same applies to phlebitis.