Posted by: Kurt | 2009-06-02

Food and skull

Good Afternoon

I was wondering if you could answer a problem of mine. Whenever I eat certain foods, my skull begins to itch, and it bothers me to the extent that I stop eating. It' s mainly food thats are fried. I ate fried chicken and it itched, but another day, I ate grilled chicken and nothing happpened. This is not the only food that itches, my upper body also itches, and for a while after eating the food also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Kurt
Do you see any red marks or hives when this happens? You may be allergic to herbs or spices used in the food, see if you can find a connection with what foods causes this - there are bloodtests one can do to confirm your suspicions. Take Allergex when this happens to help for the itching.