Posted by: TT | 2012-10-25

Food Allergies

why an I intolerant to most food (ie) yoghurt,cinnamon,chocolate,soya and most fruits makes me sick after consuming. I eat lots of vegetables to boost my immune system but the fruit that I can tolerate is pineapple.

I''ve stopped eating fatty foods cause most of the time it makes my body itchy. I''m taking a multivitamin supplement just to boost my system. please help

I am unable to tell you why you are allergic to most foods but I do suggest that you consult an allergy specialist to determine exactly which foods you are allergic to. You will have to avoid these foods.

Posted by: Anon | 2012-10-25

Just a thought - a friend of mine is allergic to all fruit &  vegetables (or so they thought)
But, when they started growing their own veggies (or they can buy organic) he was fine.
So, the coclution was that he was allergic to the pest control used on fruit &  veggies!

Dont know if its practical, but perhaps you can try this?