Posted by: Yolande | 2011-09-06

Food addiction - Need help please!

In the last 2 years I''ve gained 20kg''s because of over eating. I am absolutely convinced that I am a food addict and it scares me. I am only 10kg''s overweight at the moment but I fear that if I dont get help soon then I will just keep adding weight. I have all the sympsoms of an overeater and I need help please! Please can you tell me what I can do? who I can see in Gauteng?
I cant stop eating, I think about food all the time and I actually get mad when I cant eat! Its rediculous!

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Please contact the nearest branch of OA(over eaters anonymous)to get help with your food addiction there are a variety of treatment options open to you witch include in patient and out patient programs.