Question
Posted by: Zweli | 2011/02/01

Food

Can i feed my dogs Pap - and Soya Mince

I would advise against it espically if your dogs are still growing. It is unfortunately not balanced and lacking in various Minerals and Vitamins. There are numerous dog foods available often specifically formulated for your dog's specific needs.

3
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/02/03

Reply to CyberVet
Posted by: Chill | 2011/02/01

Yes you absolutely can, but not if you want the dogs to be healthy as well as full. Pap and soya mince is inadequate nutritionally - go and get a decent brand of dogfood, or if you prefer, do some serious research into canine nutrition and then give them a more balanced diet.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Doggie1 | 2011/02/01

I don''t think that pap an soya mince would be a very good diet. Why are you wanting to feed pap and soya mince? Because of cost of dog food?

Reply to Doggie1