Question
Posted by: Kerry | 2010-05-24

Food

Hi there,

I would just like to find out what exactly is crude ash, crude proteins etc. in dog food, and if these are good or bad for ones dogs

Hi Kerry
<br/>
<br/>What you describe is the standard analysis that dog food industry must undertake and are required by law to display on food bags. I would strongly advise that you purchase premium-branded dog food as they are continually conducting nutritional research and subsequently improving their products. If you are not convinced with commercial diets, then why not check the internet for home made diets - more time-consuming and costly, but at least you know what's in the food.

2
Posted by: anon | 2010-05-31

Does anyone know if they test these ''premium dog foods'' on animals? I have heard that Eukanuba does terrible testing on animals for their food...

Reply to anon
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010-05-24

Hi Kerry
<br/>

Reply to CyberVet