Posted by: Sensible | 2009-07-01

Follow-up to Dr Phil...Michael Jackson

Dear Prof
I think most people would like your piece on Michael Jackson. Please post something when you have time. He was the most fascinating character ever. Thanks.

thanks, --- how Sensible you obviously are ! I'm not sure MJ was the most fascinating character ever ( there have been remarkably many fascinating characters, but maybe he was one of the most interesting to have become so very widely known, unlike boring and empty celebrities like Paris Hilton ! THis is why I find history and biographies interesting, learning how some people became great, and how some of those then self-destructed or otherwise brought their success to an end.
I am indeed considering a follow-up on this piece on MJ, to look at what has happened since, and the new information now becoming available.