Question
Posted by: Ans | 2012/05/08

follow up question on post316 High protein diet

Thanks for you feedback. I understand ''n bit more.
What diet do you suggest and where can I get like a diet plan to follow. Im not good with making up my own plan and if i have a Plan I know what to prepare and to buy. It should also be a plan that I can make more like a lifestily than a diet
I really need to lose a few kilos and i dont like pills or shakes or any of those measering everything.
Im 28 and want to start living a more healthy lifestile and we are also planning to start with a family thus i just want the give my baby the best i can and prepare my body for the prosess and cut out all the bad stuff. Im lucky i dont like drinking and neither do i smoke and i Love drinking water always try to get my 8 glasses, its just the bad eating habits junk food and so.
Your help will really be appriciated.
Kind Regards
Ans

Dear Ans
Thank you for your kind words. It is always a good idea to consult registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will be able to check on your present food intake and weight and make suggestions about how you can change your eating habits for the better and also work out an individual slimming diet for you. Remember to ask her/him about pre-conception diets too. In the meanwhile, keep in mind that to lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Diet & Nutrition’ site, also click on 'Eating throughout life' and 'Pregnancy' to read the many articles I have written about pregnancy diets.
I hope that you will lose weight and soon fall pregnant.

5
Posted by: Amr | 2012/05/31

I tried 100% Hoodia andâ € ¦ â € ¦ Hoodia has worked for meâ € ¦ and with no side efetcfs.Check with your doctor before starting any weight loss program.For all you doubters, here is the prior feedback for another Answers user who followed my advice:Askerâ € ™ s Rating: *****very good comment i lost 2 lbs in a weeki think i can almost get in my leather dress, i can hit the town in no time**** VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO GET RIPPED OFF â € ” #1. Be sure you are buying pure Hoodiaâ € ¦ look for the import certificate on the website. No matter the price, if they do not display this, you really do NOT know what you are getting!#2. Be sure it is 100% Hoodia not mixed w/other herbs, etc.!!#3. Keep in mind it stops your hunger pangsâ € ¦ you MUST remember to break your habit to always eat at certain times.#4. Drink a full 8oz. glass of water with it!Hoodia (HOOD-ee-uh) gordonii â € “  A genus of 10 to 20 species from southwestern Africa.Hoodia gordonii is the stoneage wonder plant found throughout the dry arid regions of the South western African continent now on the verge of making history in the fight against obesity. It is a genus belonging to the Asclepiadaceae family which consists of approximately 20 species. Used to stop hunger, quench thirst, and provide energy among other things since prehistoric times, Hoodia gordonii was first discovered by the San tribesmen and women to get through the most difficult of times.

Reply to Amr
Posted by: Roger | 2012/05/27

given that obesity is at recrod levels in America that obesity-related deaths are second only to smoking-related deaths in America it makes sense that people finally want to see their toes again.however, the LAST thing they want to hear is that they actually have to DO something about it. Everyone wants that magic pill so that the next morning they wake up as a waifish supermodel or something like that. Everyone KNOWS that proper diet an active lifestyle is the ONLY way to achieve safe, effective, long-term weight loss (and a multitude of health benefits as well!), but nobody wants to put down the ho-hos and get their fat butts off the sofa.

Reply to Roger
Posted by: Racoon | 2012/05/09

Jy kan gerus by Weighless of Weightwatchers aansluit. Die kos afwegery is net aan die begin tot jy aan die porsiegroottes gewoond is. Dit werk werklik! die weeklikse ingewegery help baie met mens se motivering.

Reply to Racoon

Dear Ans

Posted by: Ans | 2012/05/08

PS My BMI is a high it is 30 that my motivation to go on a diet

Reply to Ans