Question

Follow up question

Hi doc I asked earlier about my problem feeling sleepy all the time and having recurring dream every night. Thank you for the prompt response. I went for an assesment late last year and my specialist together with the psychologist found that I have a psychotic disorder (schizophrenia or schizo-something) and I was hospitilised for almost a month and then discharged but on medication that almost killed me. So I stopped without consulting because I had to go home for my dad''s funeral. Since then I haven''t been fine emotionally and financially. I have so many problems and sometimes I feel like just killing myself but I stop because I can''t just leave my baby with the man who hates him with passion. Problem now is that due to those problems I even cut my medical aid just to recover financially so now I can''t consult.
Could this be due to the psycotic disorder or its depression again?

Was i maybe schizo-affective disorder they mentioned ? Just a thought - it's a difficult word to remember. Don't give up, whatever else you do. The only way to tell what soert of disorder is troubling you now, is to see a shrink for a new assessment ( maybe at a state / government clinic or hospital ) - they can also give you standard meds cheaper, depending on your earnings.

1