Posted by: No More | 2011-08-31

Follow up on muscle stiffness

Hi doc!
Thanx for your response! I''m not on any medication, only supplements. I drink Niacin and Vit E for the cholesterol and heart health. More than a year ago I used Estrogen Gel for a few months when I had the hot flashes, picked up 3kg''s, so I stop using it, switched to natural supplements. I''ve been having this pain and stiffness for more than 2 years and it slowly but surely got worse the past year. Although I can''t remember, it can be the same time menopause started, because I only found out my estrogen was depeleted about 18 months ago. I had hysterectomy of the womb 11 years ago, lost 1 ovary 6 years ago. HOpe this information will be more helpfull!!

Expert ImageNatural health

i would suggest Curcumin and Quercetin (HT - heat treated) to assist with inflammation and omega 3. Superfood Green will also alkalize your system and reduce acidity which might be a cause of stiff muscles.

if your symptoms do not disappear after 3 weeks consult a practitioner.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie