Posted by: Natz | 2009-04-07

Follow up after Molar pregnancy

Ive mentioned before on this site that I recently had a Molar Pregnancy. Is there REALLY nothing I can do to prevent another one? Surely I can produce healthier eggs by doing something? I took the Natura herbal drops called Feminon BEFORE I fell pregnant to help regulate my cycle after being on the Pill for 10 years or so. Could being on the Pill so long or taking those herbal drops have caused the Molar Pregnancy?????

Ive recently heard about Staminogrow, should i start taking that maybe before we try to conceive again? Im so scared this will happen again, so scared to take things BUT on the other hand am also scared to NOT take anything either which may help me....

No, there isn't anything you can do to prevent a molar pregnancy, but the recurrence rate is very low. It is not caused by the Pill. It occurs when an abnormal egg forms and, other than age, nothing can be done about this. The only thing you need take is folic acid. I presume that your HCG levels have come back to normal after the molar pregnancy.

Posted by: Tasja | 2009-04-07

Please,why dont you go to a Firtility spesialist!Or a GYnae at least so,that he can give you the right advise?It does not help if you decide on your own what works and what not,you need a professionals help!

Reply to Tasja