Question
Posted by: DESPERATE | 2009/03/22

FOLLISTIM: GOOD OR BAD - MORE INFO PLS

I HAVE JUST HEARD OF A FERTILITY DRUG CALLED FOLLISTIM.
WHAT ARE THE GOOD AND BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS DRUG? HOW DOES IT WORK? DO I NEED A PRESCRIPTION?
I HAVE BEEN BATTLING TO CONCEIVE AND AM GETTING DESPERATE AS I CANNOT TAKE THE DISAPPOINTMENTS ANYMORE.
PLEASE HELP - I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER, AS SOMETIMES I HAVE POSTED QUESTIONS BUT NEVER GOTTEN AN ANSWER FROM FERTILITY EXPERT.

THANK YOU

Dear Desperate

Follistim is an injectable fertility product, which is used in in-vitro fertilization and ovulation induction cycles. The drug is to be used only under the supervision of a fertility specialist. At our centre we use the equivalent product called Gonal F with extremely good results.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: mabebeza | 2009/03/27

hi desperate, the thing is we cant guranteed the drugs cause they respond differently to all of us, as you know our bodies differ. so just ask your doctor about it good luck.

Reply to mabebeza