Posted by: Carla | 2008-12-09

Foliensuur / Folic Acid

I am planning to fall pregnant soon. I can'  t remember what type of Folic Acid I must buy? Any help please ladies? Apparently there are more than one make. Which one is preferable?

As long as it has 5 mg of folic acid, it is fine.

Posted by: NS | 2008-12-10

I use the B-Tabs folic acid that is 5mg, more than enough for you to start with and for baby. It' s not always necessary to use pregnavit before and just when you found out your pregnant. My gynae told me the pregnavit is more important from 12 weeks of pregnancy. But as long as you take folic acid you are 100% fine, and those pregnavit vitamins are likely to give you more nausea if you get morning sickness in your first trimestor. Good luck and all of the best to you!!!!

Reply to NS
Posted by: Lin | 2008-12-09

Start drinking Pregnavit now. It has all the right amounts of vits and acids in it

Reply to Lin