Question
Posted by: Lwando | 2012/07/11

Folic acid

I have just found out that i am pregnant but am scheduled to see a gynae the 20th of july.
i want to start taking folic acid however, am not sure if i am taking the correct amount folic acid, i have the 5 mil, i take it once a day. is dat sufficient?

5ug is fine.

5

5ug is fine.

Posted by: Lwando | 2012/07/16

Thak you for your ansas ladies.....

LM: i am currently using Preg omega. is daddy suppose to use too? following up on the preg vit statement.

Reply to Lwando
Posted by: LM | 2012/07/16

Usually the required mg is 400 a day. u can take those small pills and take the Preg Vit Mr as well...

Reply to LM
Posted by: Lwando | 2012/07/12

Sorry about the Mil, meant mg... yes i got that 5mg yellow folic from clicks.

thanks.

Reply to Lwando
Posted by: Annie | 2012/07/12

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my second. Dont even now the mil of the folic acid, but if you go to a pharmacy it is a small yellow pil (looks a bit like a contraceptive I used to take) and you take it once a day.
I normally take mine in the morning.

Reply to Annie