Question
Posted by: Mini | 2008/10/01

Foggy head, earache, and head pains ...

I have the following symptoms. This has been going on for some time now. Please help ...

Pressure and Fullness in Head
Pressure and Fullness in Ears
Occasional Headache
Occasional Earaches
Lightheadedness and Dizziness
Weakness During and After Activity/Exercise
Nasal Congestion
Sore Neck
Cracking or Popping Noises in Neck
Memory Loss
Fatigue
Can' t Find the Right Words in Conversation or follow conversation well
Can' t focus my eyes on one thing only
Occasional Ringing in Ears
Decreased Sensation/Numbness in Parts of Body
Troubled Sleep

Thanks.

Hallo Mini
My suggestion would be that you see a doctor with this list of symptoms for a full medical examination and some blood tests:
Pressure and fullness in head, blurred vision and lightheadedness could be signs of high blood pressure
Tiredness, weakness after exercise, blurred vision can be signs of diabetes
Sore neck, cracking or popping noises in the neck with headache can be a sign of muscle spasm of the neck.
Nasal congestion, fullness in ears, dizziness can be signs of sinusitis or ear infection or allergic rhinitis
Troubled sleep, reduced concentration, tiredness, memory loss can be signs of depression or anxiety

1
Posted by: Malcolm | 2009/03/02

For the past few months I have experienced a pressure or fullness in my head, blurred vision (seldom), short-term memory loss, fatigue/lethargy and some muscle weakness. In addition, I have struggled to concentrate, especially when reading. I would like to know what the cause may be. I was born with hydrocephalus and even though when I was small a shunt was not needed, I cannot help but wonder if one is needed now.

Reply to Malcolm