Question
Posted by: LU | 2010-02-01

FOETUS NOT VISIBLE AT 6 WEEKS

PLS TELL ME THERE' S NOTHING WRONG, JUST BEEN TO MY GYNAE FOR MY FIRST VISIT, THE SCAN INDICATED THAT I' M 6 WEEKS 6 DAYS, BUT FOETUS WAS NOT VISIBLE. THE DOCTOR SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE AND SHOULD COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS TIME. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? PLLLLLZZZ HELP AMD WORIED SICK.

If it was an abdominal scan the heartbeat might not be seen but a sac should have been visible.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-06

Posted by: lala | 2010-02-03

But be careful my dear,i was pregnant 6 weeks so the doctor could' nt see the baby.i went for check up again they found that it is etopic pregnancy .be careful

Reply to lala
Posted by: Holly | 2010-02-02

at six weeks my baby already had a heartbeat.
how amazing is that! Dont stress too much. I am sure by eight weeks you will be able to see something.

Reply to Holly
Posted by: Shargal | 2010-02-01

He/she is correct,i went when i was 2months and nothing showed.its still early dear,nothing is wrong.congratz nd hang in there.

Reply to Shargal