Posted by: Sally | 2009-04-07

flying while pregnant

My daughter is pregnant. Until what month can a mom fly from Qatar to South Africa and back. We just want to make sure when is it still safe.

Thank you doctor.

Most airlines will not take pregnant women after 32 weeks.

We' re thinking about flying from Australia to South Africa &  back. I think I' m pregnant and would be 8 weeks if positive, as I' be had two previous miscarriages would it be safe to travel such a far distance as it would be approx 11-12 hours?

Posted by: Sally | 2009-04-21

My daughter-in-law is pregnant, 29 yrs old. She used to take birth control since 15yrs due to menstruation problems. Started taking injection when 20. Dr. told her to stop injection because her womb is very thin and she went on on tablets. Could this be a problem with pregnancy or is a womb always fit for pregnancy? Thank you.

Reply to Sally