Question
Posted by: Airborn | 2009-08-23

Flying vs clausterphobia

I have a serious problem with this. I have been flying once before, but the fact that i had no open windows almost killed me. I Need to fly often, but i am postponing it due to this. I know it is safe, and there is sufficient oxygen, but i still cant get over it. This is causing major difficulty with my job, as i need to fly often. Please please advise me, as i cannot afford to loose my job

Flying phobia is quite common, and fortunately it responds VERY well to proper treatment, with Cognitive-Behaviour Therapt ( CBT), possible assisted also by some medicines also used as antidepressants. The last person I helped with flying phobia, had just discovered her husband had bought her a holiday in China as an anniversary surprize ( some surprize !) --- and after a couple of weeks work, she flew hapilly, and our next forum message from her, was from Shanghai ! I have no doubt you can master this fear, probably fairly rapidly, and it should be covered by your medical aid, too.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-08-23

Ativan might not be good for some organs but it might help with your problem or ...

Reply to Zexeon