Question
Posted by: C | 2012/09/03

Fluzol and pregnancy

Hi there,
I have been diagnosed with a severe UTI and thrush at the same time. I have just taken a " Fluzol"  tablet. I am however trying to fall pregnant, so am alittle worried as to how the fluzol could affect my foetus (if any) at this time. If I have fallen pregnant, conception would have taken place about 7-10 days ago. Will the Fluzol be dangerous to my unborn baby?
Many thanks.

Fluzol is contraindicated in pregnancy. Wait and see whether you are pregnant before worrying.

2
Posted by: umar | 2012/12/24

Hi, Fluzol may be used in pregnancy and is often used for severe candidiasis by many gynaecologists.

Regards,
Dr Umar
MBBCh

Reply to umar