Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2012/09/13

Fluxanol

sorry here goes again, didnt add subject and now dont know if you can view the message.

hello cybie

weather is gloomy in cape town and i can''t wait for spring and the first rays of light in the mornings, to greet one as you move outside.

i have decided to stay on the fluxanol for another month, the should i stay on or go off is driving me insane so decided as long as the weather is still gloomy and i feel sluggish i will stay on it.

why does fluxanol help with my energy and focus / concentration?

i guess the problem i wanted to avoid was starting to rely on a pill to lift my mood but now if it works and works well i guess one should put that in perspective.

so here goes.

I did see your last message, and did reply to it. TYhere's something seriously wrong with the internet today, as for hours I was unable to get into the forum at all, and now find I cant get to most local or overseas sites I try to reach.
Maybe that wildly incompetent Seacom cable that has broken down so often before, is at it again.

1