Question
Posted by: Marlien | 2009-06-01

Flushed cheeks

11 AM every day my cheeks started to feel and look flushed. I am 41. There are no other symptoms. I have a little bit of a blocked sinus, but I do nt even use something for it. I do not use any other medication. I had a Marena for about 3-4 years. What do you think it could be?

Hallo Marlien
Facial flushing is often caused by medication, certain foods, anxiety, certain skin conditions, menopause and it can also be triggered by infection of the sinuses.
See http://dermnetnz.org/vascular/flushing.html
If you are sure it is not related to food or medication, you may need to see your doctor to do blood tests for menopause or examine you to see if you have sinusitis.